Pig farming: Duck Talk Via Donald Duck & Other Romantic Languages Of Youth- Pig Latin, Name Game, Memory Lane Now

Where would we be without our "World Wide Cyber-Friends" and E-Mail (Electronic Mail)?In responce to an MS (Multiple Sclerosis) friend in England's reply to me ~ after I forwarded another communication ~ from another MSer, in Texas ~ involving "Birds" to my "1st Team Alert" Good Buddy's, I have created this amusing, "Memory Lane" ezine article.The two communications preceed my response.On 4/28/07, Sir Real wrote:Interesting analogy.Several years ago I took a tour of a company that made chemicals such as fertilizer, herbicides or pesticides that were sprayed on farm fields. The company tested the runoff to ensure that the critters around the fields, such as ducks, would not be harmed by the chemicals.All of the ducks were kept in cages during the study. One of the animal care technicians noticed that the ducks were social critters. So, they cut holes in the top of the cages so the ducks could stick their heads out and quack at each other. There was much rejoicing amongst the ducks and everybody quacked at each other.A couple of months ago I was in some heavy traffic downtown. I looked about and noticed that a large portion of the people in the cars were talking on cell phones. I then remembered the ducks and realized that we weren't that much different than the ducks.On 4/28/07, Frank Bush wrote:Subject: A SAD PARALLEL....I bought a bird feeder. I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food. But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue. Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, the table...everywhere. Then some of the birds turned mean: They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket. And others birds were boisterous and loud: They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food. After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore. I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio. Soon, the back yard was like it used to be...quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.Now lets see...our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care, free education and allows anyone born here to be a automatic citizen. Then the illegals came by the tens of thousands. Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for free services; small apartments are housing 5 families: you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor: you child's 2nd grade class is behind other schools because over half the class doesn't speak English: Corn Flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to press "one" to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than "Old Glory" are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.Maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder.Hey ~ My Fine Sir :)I find myself sittin' before my computer ~ "Duck Talkin" ~ like I did as a kid.Yup, you too ~ no doubt ~ remember how Donald Duck's voice was distorted? I Am not certain if this "Work Of Early Cinema Cartoon Art" was created ~ presented ~ via an accomplished "Voice Actor" or by "Electronic Intervention".None-the-less ~ Donald never had any problem communicating his selfish agenda's to his friends: Micky Mouse ~ Daisy Duck ~ or to his nephews. Even Uncle Scrooge understood Donald's English which was always echoed ~ earnest ~ the communicated ~ via his "Legendary" ~ "Trade Mark" ~ "Duck Talk".I discovered that "Duck Talkin' was a lovely language ~ much easier to learn than "Pig Latin" ~ that was a "Lovin' Language Learned by all Learn-ed Youth Later.My cousin, Diane, used to complain to her mother ~ and mine ~ when her sister ~ Mary ~ and I communicated using our talkatively "Learn-ed Language ~ Pig Latin"."Their Talkin' In That Foreign Language Again" ~ my two years younger than us ~ "Cry Baby Cousin" ~ wailed to our mothers. My Mother ~ and Aunt Bertha ~ demanded that we "Stop ~ whatever you are doing and include Diane in whatever game that you two are playing".Diane caught on in a couple of years and later even taught me "The Name Game" language. You know, "Banana Fanna Fi Fo Fannna Name Game..."I never was very good at learnin' foreign languages."Lucky Me" ~ ''Duck Talkin" came to me ~ "Naturally" :))Simply formin' the words by squeezin' the air from your cheeks ~ usin' the lips rather than vocal cords ~ anyone can become a proficient "Duck Talker".I Am Still A Pretty Good "Duck Talker" :) This is not one of them, "If ya don't use it ~ you'll lose it" thing.I still don't "Walk Like A Duck". So I must not be a "Duck"? Not yet ~ at least. People that see me struggle ~ walking with MS (Multiple Sclerosis) ~ might say that "Rascal Russ is well on his way mto becoming a Duck"?So ~ My Cyber-Friends & Readers ~ please "Post A Comment" into ths article bank by scrolling back to the top of this page...BTW, My Personal e-mail Is: Rascal.Miles@gmail.com."Thanks"!Rascal Russ Miles :)) [EXTRACT] Where would we be without our "World Wide Cyber-friends" and E-Mail (Electronic Mail)? In response to MS (multiple sclerosis) friend in England's answer to me ~ after ~ sent a further communication from another MSER, Texas ~ participation of "The Birds" my "team first alert" good friend I created this fun, "Memory Lane" article.The preceding two communications ezine my response.On 04/28/07, Sir Real, wrote: Interesting analogy.Several years ago, he ran a company that manufactured chemicals such as fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides that were sprayed on fields. The company tested the second round to make sure the bugs around the fields, as ducks, would not be affected by the chemicals.All of ducks were kept in cages during the study. One of the technical care of the animals realize that the ducks were social creatures. Therefore, to drill holes in the top of the cage for the Ducks can pull the head out and quack at each other. There was much rejoicing among the ducks quacked throughout the world and every couple of months ago other.A I was in a center of heavy traffic. I looked around and realized that a lot of people in cars were talking on cell phones. I remembered the ducks and realized that we were not very different from ducks.On 04/28/07, Frank Bush wrote: Subject: A parallel SAD .... I bought a bird feeder. I hung it in my backyard and filled with seeds. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free food and easily accessible. But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue. Then came the poop. He was everywhere: in the tiled patio, chairs, table ... everywhere. Here are some of the birds turned mean: They dive bomb me and try to peck me even though they had fed my own pocket. And others birds were boisterous and loud: They sat on the feeder and screamed and screamed at all hours of day and night and demanded that I fill it when low on food. After a while, I could not even sit on the back porch more. I took down the feeder and in three days the birds disappeared. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built around the patio. Soon, the back yard was like it used to be ... quiet, serene and no one demanding their rights to free meal.Now let's see ... that our government gives free food, housing, free medical care, free education and allows anyone born here to be an automatic citizen. Then the illegals came by the tens of thousands of people. Suddenly our taxes went to pay for free services, small apartments are housing 5 families: you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor: your child's 2nd grade class is behind other schools because over half the class does not speak English: Corn Flakes now come in a box bilingual, I have to press "one" to hear my bank talk to me in English, and others waved flags of the "Old Glory "are screaming and shouting in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.Maybe is the time for the government to take the bird feeder.Hey ~ My lord well:) I am sitting at my computer ~" Duck Talkin '~ as I did as a kid.Yup, also ~ ~ no doubt remember how Donald Duck's voice was distorted? Not sure if this "work of cartoon art early Cinema" was created ~ ~ submitted by a "voice actor" made or "bugging". Not least ~ Donald never had any problem communicating their selfish agenda of his friends Mickey Mouse ~ Daisy or nephews. Even Uncle Scrooge Donald understands English, who always echoed the ~ ~ ~ seriously communicated through his "legendary" ~ "mark" ~ "Talking about duck." I discovered that "Talkin Duck" was a beautiful language ~ much easier to learn than "Pig Latin" ~ it was a "Lovin 'language learned by all Learn-ed Youth Later.My cousin, Diana, complained to his mother ~ and mine, when his sister ~ ~ ~ Maria and I communicate with our talkatively "Learn-ed ~ Pig Latin language." "The Talkin 'on the foreign language" ~ my two years younger than us ~ "Cry Baby cousin," he complained ~ to our mothers. My mother and Aunt Bertha demanded ~ ~ "~ Stop what you are doing and include Diane in any game that you two are playing." Diane caught on in a couple of years and even later I taught "The Name Game" language. You know, "Banana Fanna Fi Fannna name game ..." I was never very good Learnin 'foreign languages ​​"Lucky Me" ~ Talkin''Pato "came to me ~" Naturally metformin ":.)) just "the words Squeezin' the air from your cheeks ~ usin lips instead of vocal cords ~ anyone can become an expert "Duck talkative." I am still a pretty good "talker Duck":) This is not one of them, "If you do not use it you lose it ~" thing.I still no "walks like a duck. "So it should not be a" duck "? ~ Not yet at least. The people who see me walking to the fight ~ MS (multiple sclerosis) ~ could say "Rascal Russ is well on your way to becoming a medium-term objective Pato" So ~ My Cyber-Friends and Readers please ~ "Post a comment" in Article THS bank moving back to the top of this page ... By the way, my personal e-mail address is: Rascal.Miles @ gmail.com "Thank You" Rascal Russ Miles :.!))